Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holidays Shhmolidays

Gahhhh the adorable/lovable/huggable Christmas/Holiday (politically correct term) season has returned....
Ohh bring out...
The fattening foods
The tacky glittery decorations
The oversized, overly decorated "holiday" trees
The revamped Christmas caroles
The over sized visa bills
Dare I say, YAHHHHOOO {note my sarcasim}

This is the one time of year when I feel useless
I am not cheap
I am simply broke
Reference: previous blog!

Either way this year there are many new people in my life
People who are worthy of many gifts
Gifts which warm their hearts, put twinkles in their eyes and smiles on their faces

Yet as November quickly carries on marching towards December
It continues to apply the "holiday" pressure - pft jerks.

Well come all ye' faithful.....
Maybe Christmas 2010 will be different.
Then again,
Last year I hoped the same of this Christmas.

BAH HUMBUG

No comments:

Post a Comment